Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Canning ~ Breakfast Frittata and other Kitchen Stuff


 My hot peppers are rolling in like crazy.  I'm thankful for that.



I canned some hot pepper mustard sauce with the hot banana peppers.



I also made fresh salsa, and now have tomatoes on the table ready to can more stuff.  Feels strange to be canning again, but very thankful.



My zucchini plants are dying, but thankful I picked up some free zucchini.



Breakfast frittata with zucchini, leftover taco meat, jalapenos and cherry tomatoes from the garden.


Got some jalapenos frozen as well.


No comments: