Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Friday, December 11, 2020

This and That

Now that shotgun week is over with, coyotes have started on the move (again).  Lovely.

I had a person wanting to buy 4 scrubbies, and luck would have it, one daughter was home.  We went to town and delivered them (new customer who was sad there were no craft shows to shop from), and went birthday present shopping.  

I have to say, the day went much better than the last shopping trip, and we completed our birthday present shopping.  I even found disinfectant spray.  I haven't been able to find that since March. We attempted to take Mom to lunch at a local restaurant, but she was babysitting.

Back home, one daughter started working on her homemade Christmas presents (so proud of her).  She is gifting all homemade gifts.  Right now she is painting a wooden jewelry box she purchased at Hobby Lobby with her 40% off coupon.

We have lots of "plans" for the weekend.  The weather is to be very nice tomorrow, but rain comes with it.  Not sure what all we'll get done, but the car repairs are pretty important.

I will be revamping the menu.  I have gotten off track of avoiding foods my husband cannot have (potatoes, rice, bread etc).  I'll need to watch that much better.   


 

No comments: