Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Monday, December 7, 2020

Sunday Retreat

 

Sunday, my wonderful husband took me out to our favorite Italian restaurant.  The photo is the current bruschetta.  When I say "current" it's the new way they are making it.  Third time for them to change the way they make it.  We told them it was good, but the original was the best.

We dressed up for the outing, and had a bit of fun too.  Visited a few smaller towns, but really didn't find items great for Christmas gifting.  Nor did I find the coffee I was searching for, but was glad to get out of the house.

Chicken food - restocked,

Cat and dog food - restocked.

Fresh fruit - restocked

I need to restock fresh greens and veggies, but we really had a good time.  

2 comments:

Rain said...

The bruschetta looks yummy! I'm glad you got stocked up! I'm planning that "adventure" in a few days.

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

Rain, I still need to go out for stuff like salt for the water tank, and other stuff, but so glad to get it while we were out. The food at the restaurant was delicous.