Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Still Canning and other tidbits



Yesterday I had to get some hot peppers taken care of.  I canned 5 1/2 pints hot pepper mustard sauce and 7 jars of hot pepper jelly.  I also got a few more bell peppers frozen.  All that, including washing some dishes and taking dogs in and out several times, and I called it quits by 2:30pm.  I put turkey/zucchini meatballs in the crocky and picked turnips for dinner.

I gotta get cracking on my to-do list today again.  There was a lot I didn't even get started on.  I am motivated by another weekend off from the kitchen and garden.  I only brought in another 7.5# of tomatoes, so some can sit and wait on me.

 

2 comments:

RB said...

Joining with you in prayer for COVID-19 to go away too, in Christ Jesus name. AMEN!!!
God bless.
RB
<><

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

Thank you RB!