Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Thursday, August 6, 2020

Freezing Corn

First, I do not like the new blogger at all.  Oh my golly.  I reverted back to the old, sent my feedback, and hope they get the picture.  


It's that time of year again for freezing corn off the cob.  I'll be back at it today.

We had a few beautiful weather days (days I call great camping weather).  My tomatoes and hot peppers don't like it, but it's been nice to have a break from the heat.





2 comments:

Phoebes World said...

I dont like the new format either...I gave it a try... but no. reverted and happy again
Im tackling corn too... but keeping it on the cob for a change
Have a great day
Phoebe x

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

Phoebes World, I sure hope they listen to feedback and not force us all to go to the new blogger.