Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Saturday, July 11, 2020

Rain

Guess what?  We got rain.  Finally.  It brought a slight cool down, but the heat returns next week.  So every thankful for the rain.

Short post today.  

On another good note, thanks to my Mom, I have a new project to work on soon.  Once my supplies arrive, I will have show you.  

4 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

Glad you got the much needed rain.

Lisa said...

I wish I could send you some rain. We have way too much! Blessings!

Rain said...

What a relief to get rain! We got some too and I couldn't be happier! Looking forward to the mystery project! :)

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

Thanks everyone, and Rain, I am waiting on my delivery of supplies to start the new project. It's not the most exciting, but a new project.