Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Saturday, December 21, 2019

Christmas Shopping ~ Friday Finishes

Even though Hubby didn't want to exchange gifts, I took advantage of a 50% off sale and got him some joggers for the gym, a new pair of slippers with rubber soles (he wanted some to take the dog out), and half price snow boots.   He hasn't had a pair for a few years.  I got them half off and another $10 off that.  A very good deal.  I already gave him the snow boots.  All things he's needed, but never took the time to get himself.

Hubby asked me to write up a list of things to get me. I told him "I have no idea."  






Finished the double wrap infinity scarf.  It's ready for delivery.  She previously ordered the headband, and wanted a scarf to match.


Finished Hubby's hat.  Got it wrapped too.  He has no idea.  I've been working on it while he's at work.  Very warm too.


4 comments:

Mama Pea said...

Great design on that hat you made for your hubby. And it does look warm!

Debby Flowers said...

Love the hat!!!!!

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

Thank you Mama Pea, I hope he likes it too.

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

Thank you Debby.