The pickings are slim right now, but we'll take anything we are blessed with. I made a salad and cleaned the beans. The rain will give us more for a meal in a day or so. The green beans are every so slowly coming on this season. I made a batch of homemade granola, and instead of my homemade vanilla extract, I used my homemade Christmas Spice Extract. It smelled so good in the oven, and while cooling. I picked some purslane, and am doing an experiment with it this time. Update soon. Chit Chat © August 2026 by Kristina at Pioneer Woman at Heart
Inklings from the Farmhouse, embracing balance and new beginnings.
Comments
I've been looking at your post listing all the ornaments you've made for your tree and you've given me some (too many!) really good ideas.
Merry Christmas from gray, drippy, brown Minnesota!
It is very YOU!
It is very YOU?