Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Sunday, May 11, 2014

A Homemade Mother's Day

I gifted Mom with this hand crocheted bath mitt, and a bar of daughter's handmade grapefruit goat's milk soap.


I also made her some "cans" of homemade condensed cream of mushroom soup. 

Happy Mother's Day!
 

I'm sharing some birthday gifts I received yesterday.

 A recycled wine bottle, made into a light.

 Cute sign that is now in my kitchen.

 I love this camper hat!

I woke up to find this for me for Mother's Day.  Reusable cup (cute right?), sunflower stickers and a pink ribbon do-dad to make finding my keys in my purse easier.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Very nice and happy mothers day to you

Patricia @ 9th and Denver said...

I love all the gifts...the ones you gave and the ones you received!
That Rooster sign for the kitchen is wonderful! I love the colors. I've been thinking about finding a ball cap 'just for me'...instead of absconding with someones UNused hat. You know, buying a hat for myself that has meaning to me... this one would be sooo cute!
I love my re-useable cup I got a couple of years ago for Mother's day --it has a rooster on it.
Catching up on my reading here and around.
You'll probably see more comments from me.
Pat

PS: Hope your mother's day was wonderful...it seems like it was. :)

RB said...

Your family is so talented. Everything is so beautiful and thoughtful, and it means so much more when it's been crafted by the hands of someone who loves you.

God bless.

RB
<><