One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One mother making ends meet and surviving today's recession by writing. One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Sunday, February 10, 2013

From the Gratitude Journal . . .








Today I am thankful for the continuous, beautiful sunrises.

...for hot water.

...for God's guidance.

...for natural remedies.

...for once again, honest friends.

...for organic peppermint oil

 

 


2 comments:

Candy C. said...

Great sunrise shots!! :)

Sam I Am...... said...

I write 10 things I am grateful for each morning...guidance was one of mine too and Nitty, my dog being better and of course, so much more.
I wish I could see sunrises and sunsets but alas there are too many trees here...I haven't seen either in years....really miss that.