Skip to main content

Crochet Hearts

 

Quick and short post today.  Betsy at The Simple Life of a Queen blogspot shared with me this pattern.  It is a good friend of hers, and the pattern can use up scrap thread.  

It is still a free pattern via Ravelry, and comes up as a free printable PDF.  It is a Scandinavian Heart Ornament.  Perfect for upcoming Valentine's Day or for Christmas tree ornaments.  The pattern calls for #5 cotton thread (I'm sure other thread counts would look fine too).

Pattern is by Teresa Kasner, Ravelry, and free.

Crochet Hearts  © January 2025 by Kristina at Pioneer Woman at Heart

Comments

https://www.yarnspirations.com/search?page=6&q=caron+crochet+shawl
It is called Caron Make a Point Crochet shawl, I do this pattern for prayer shawls and I do not do the fringe.
Betsy said…
Thank you for sharing Teresa's beautiful pattern. She died a couple of years ago and I still really miss her. Her husband has left her blog up for everyone to read and remember her by. It shows up at the bottom of my blog list.
Blessings and hugs,
Betsy
Far Side of Fifty, thank you so much!
Betsy, I am so sorry to hear that, and thankful her husband has left her blog to enjoy.

Popular posts from this blog

Chit Chat

  The pickings are slim right now, but we'll take anything we are blessed with.  I made a salad and cleaned the beans.  The rain will give us more for a meal in a day or so.  The green beans are every so slowly coming on this season. I made a batch of homemade granola, and instead of my homemade vanilla extract, I used my homemade Christmas Spice Extract.  It smelled so good in the oven, and while cooling.   I picked some purslane, and am doing an experiment with it this time.  Update soon.   Chit Chat ©  August 2026 by Kristina at Pioneer Woman at Heart

I've Been MIA and Heat Wave

First day of July.  It's hot.   I'm definitely not entering a stage of boredom any day soon.  Although I've been doing a lot, it's been productive.  We are in the middle of the worst heat wave I can ever remember.  So humid, there is very little to no work being done in the gardens for the last few days.  Heat index has been up to 106 degrees, and nights did not get any cooler than about  77 degrees.  The heat wave will continue for the rest of the week.  No rain yet. I froze water in small bottles to keep the chickens water cold, and froze treats for them. I canned a small batch of reduced sugar peach jam (before the heat  wave).  I have to admit, it's been very nice to can for two people now.   Enjoyed the last of our asparagus harvest.  The last two stalks were harvested June 29th.  The longest asparagus season we've ever had.  They look light colored, but taking them out of the fridge, they quickly...

Reminders?

      On the positive side (after the hot pepper debacle). . .                                                We are looking forward to creative healthy meals, derived from the garden and whatever is in abundance, or available.  The chickens helped supply this meal last year and was delicious. Beets roasted with onions and rosemary from the herb garden.  Also, a picture from previous garden years.  Oh, we put thyme on these too, and also from the herb garden. Not to forget those tomatoes and all the sauces made over the years.  That dish included asparagus from the garden, as well as oregano from the herb garden. Sometimes a roll down memory lane gives us the spark to keep gardening and planting.  Maybe.   Reminders?   ©  June 2026 by Kristina at Pioneer Woman at Heart