Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Saturday, December 16, 2023

Sunset ~ Sunrise












I had a rather long day yesterday, and I was outside later than usual.  I had to snap photos of the sunset.  I'm glad I did.  Right after I took these, the beautiful colors disappeared.




















I  opened the kitchen blinds early this morning, and before I had the time to post this, I got the chance to view the most beautiful sunrise this morning.  I was tempted to get my thick robe, put my coffee in my yeti cup and go out and sit to enjoy the entire sunrise.  I may be doing that in the future.  It was rather nice to be out there, with complete silence.  Not even a rooster from afar, nor a bird chirping.  It was rather nice.

I do have to clean up my porch yet, so there is that reason to be out there.   We've had some rather warmer days lately too.  In the 50's which is rare for December.  It's definitely not sending any Christmas vibes, but I'll take the warmer weather.  We have more work to do on the chicken coop and other area clean ups.







5 comments:

Agent X, not said...

Beautiful photos - reminders of how beautiful things are all around us if we take the time to really look. Thank you for sharing. Merry Christmas from blogger land, :)

Jackie said...

Such lovely photos.

God bless.

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

You are welcome Agent X, not and Jackie. I'm glad I took the photos.

Sandi said...

So lovely!

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

Sandi, thanks