Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Sunday, November 5, 2023

Catching up.....

Is anyone else having trouble with the photo icon button uploading photos from your computer?  It's different now, and when I click on it, browse button shows up and will go to my photos on the computer, but will not upload.  Any suggestions on this?  I will try emptying cookies etc.  


I've been using the library more often lately.  However, I catch myself loaning handiwork books or cookbooks, and that gets me into trouble with new projects.  The crochet project book has 3 different crochet patterns for baby washcloths.  I may have found a way to use up some discontinued yarn I have.  I'll update you on that later.  I will use them for gifting.  There are a lot of babies being born around us lately.

The cook book underneath has a great recipes to try.  I found their breakfast baked oatmeal recipes very good.  I have two more to try.  One with pears and another  I think with mixed berries.

Had to laugh the other day.  I was puttering around the house one evening, talking to my husband.  I looked out a window and saw a pretty good size gopher.  We continued to talk and I looked out a second time, and this time (I kid you not, ha ha!), there was a stray cat doing the low and slow attack crawl, stalking to attack the gopher.  Good kitty!  I have no idea if it caught it, but it was funny to watch.  I think the cat was smaller than the gopher was.

In light of my email being hacked,  I have a question.  Is there a way to get my entire blog put into pdf maybe by a service?  I can't afford to do the blog to book, as I have been writing it for the last 15 years.  I mean, I would like to have a copy in case I have to delete my account. Then again, do I really want a copy of it?  That is a lot of material posted over the years.

Question for those with a blog - do you use the "contact form" in gadgets?  If so, where does the message end up?  In your listed email?  Not sure I want to use their gadget.  Maybe find a widget for a contact form?  I don't want it in back in my profile where it was when it was hacked.  Thanks!





2 comments:

Debby said...

I'm having that same issue. The only way I can load photos onto my blog is from my phone and not my desktop. Very inconvenient.

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

Debby, thanks for sharing because I thought it was something I was doing. Blogger doesn't have much help with such issues either. Yes, inconvenient.