Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Newest Crochet Project - Mini Camper Keychains and other Tidbits

I made this for Daughter K's birthday.  I'm not sure I'll get the other project done in time.  I'm heading out to the garden this morning early.  Anyway, it turned out super cute.  She is into a black and white theme in her apartment this year.

I got two more made in other colors, but it takes quite a bit of time to make these mini campers.

I got a strawberry crunch cake made yesterday evening.  I'm trying really hard to rotate out of the freezer, so I don't waste anything in there.  I forgot to take a photo, but my husband was pretty happy to come home to it.

Found out my husband's boss is out sick with covid right now.

All of the loose floor trim is painted but one piece.  The flooring guys broke one piece in half, and I didn't find out until the other day.  Frustrating for sure.

I'm off the hook with making breakfast for my husband's crew.  However, he needs scrambled eggs now for the weekend burritos.

I'm the queen of list making right now.  There is a list for the day, a continued list for the grocery store, a list of things that need re-stocked that require another list to pre-start those, like infusing oils.  I'm doing my best at this, but evenings are the hardest I think.






 

No comments: