Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Saturday, June 11, 2022

Day off but not by choice

 









I've been running myself hard ever since my husband's crazy long hours/days started.  I should have known, that if I didn't be more careful, I would get sick.  I did.  I woke up sick today, hence the late post. 

Thankfully, rain is on the way, but tilling will not be done today.

When I went to the porch to get some fresh air, I found my husband had all of this delivered!  The best husband, and the best timing ever!

Make sure to take care of yourself!





6 comments:

Jackie said...

Awesome.

God bless.

Debi said...

How sweet of your husband. It's so nice to be appreciated, isn't it? I hope you feel better soon... take care of yourself!

Mother Em said...

Is your husband a "fireman" or that's his "nickname? Hope you're feeling better; nothing like being sick, looking at what needs to be done. Take care, rest and you'll 'get round to it' when you can.

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

Thanks Debi, took immune boost and sipped ginger tea, and back at it now.

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

Mother Em, yes, a nickname, because he used to be a volunteer fireman on top of everything else he does.

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

Thanks Jackie.