Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Tuesday, March 1, 2022

This and That

 

We got a card from one of my cousin's, and it was obviously opened by someone in the mail system.  It's sick that this happens.  They probably thought it was a birthday card and were looking for money or a check to steal.




We also got cards and a beautiful wind chime from my husband's work.  Mom loved wind chimes too.  In fact, she gifted us one made of shells.  I can't wait to hang them on the porch this spring.

I finally got around to baking a healthy breakfast, but forgot to take a photo.  It involved sausage, eggs, bell pepper, onion, jalapenos, garlic and dandelion greens.

I've been slowly working on a menu this week, but I am slow joe fizz this week.

My asparagus seeds are starting to sprout.

My kitchen is filling up with packed boxes, for another move day for Daughter K.





No comments: