Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Car Update ~ Grill out and other tidbits

The car has been fixed.  I'm so blessed to have a husband who knows how to fix cars.  Daughter is a happy camper and so am I - no stressing about how everyone gets to work today.  We live out in the boonies, so getting them all to opposite directions from 25 minutes to an hour for each is much easier today.

Hubby had to take a day off work to fix the car, so once that was done we took the Harley (a no coat ride)E out for a few groceries, and came home to grill out dinner.  The weather was a record high of 80 degrees.

We however, will dip down to the 30's again tonight, but we enjoyed our warmer weather.  Now that we have a break in car repairs, I need to remind my husband to fix the chicken coop so I can get eggs from the outside.  

I purged more magazines, and have just a few more to go through.  Saving that for a rainy day.  

I'm going to be taking advantage of a 77 degree day, and putting laundry out on the line.  I need do outside work today before it starts getting cold again. 

E-ghads!  I have no photo for today's post.  The leaves are falling from the trees and they are almost bare here.


 

2 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

I am thrilled for you that the car was fixed. It must be so much easier when you are not worrying about the family getting around. We are having a warm spell here too.

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

mamasmercantile, yes, so happy the car is fixed.