Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Monday, October 28, 2013

One Last Porch Visit

It was the most beautiful morning.  Crisp air, and absolutely not one vehicle (or noise) on the highway.











I'm glad I take time to watch the sunrise.  I'm glad I get up early enough to enjoy it.  I'm thankful that God puts on such a beautiful slide show every morning (and night).

I took one more early morning, to enjoy my porch, before we remove the furniture and bring out the firewood.  It's always sad moment to put the porch "to bed" for the winter, but this last visit was special.  

  Just like these sunrises, life is constantly moving, constantly changing, and constantly going forward.

Take time for the little things.


 Don't let the clouds float by, and not see them.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

beautiful pictures.
We are enjoying every minute of fall!

Candy C. said...

Thanks for sharing your beautiful sunrise with us! :)