Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Monday, September 19, 2011

November ~ NaNoWriMo

I really need to get a writing schedule going.  I participated in this last November, and my kids asked to read my story.  The novel has been under lock and key since then.


I've been random writing daily, in between chores and baking, to get a routine going.  I think I write more on my blog than anything - ha ha ha!


I best get back to work.  As soon as this rain and wet weather dry out, it's back to splitting wood, barn repairs, and finishing the goat shed.  Oh....and the chicken coop .....and..........


.........some long days ahead.  Winter will be here before I'm ready for it.

1 comment:

Candy C. said...

Yep, I'm afraid winter is right around the corner! Although, that means soup and lots of yummy casseroles! :)