Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Knitting Progress

There is an advantage to being home sick (horrible allergies) in bed - endless hour of crocheting and knitting.
I don't know how my youngest daughter sweet talked me into knitting her a scarf, but she did.  This scarf has doubled it's length since I took the photo.  The first trial scarf, I did in scrap brown yarn, was taken apart and put away for another project.  I have to say that this one is turning out better and with a prettier yarn.

Now....if I could just finished the crocheted blankets, the hand towel, and ..... and .... and .... 

It's all good!

2 comments:

Candy C. said...

What a pretty scarf!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty - I love self-striping yarn!