Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Friday, January 21, 2011

Making Progress ~ Flyday Guide to Cleaning and Organizing

This week I focused on the bathroom, although we did go back to the kitchen and clean light fixtures (badly needed it! Blech.).  I tackled one drawer in the bathroom, and lined it with scrap wallpaper that was simply taking up space in my craft closet.

Before


After (drawer lined with scrap wallpaper also)


Now...if you asked what I wrote today, I'd have to tell you zippo.  Ugh.  I need an inspirational "coach" for daily writing, as Flylady is with cleaning and organizing.  They work together for me, because I can't sit and write when my house is a mess.

In search for daily writer's inspiration, I found these Web sites:



Although I found these sites very encouraging, I would have loved to find a Web site that has fun daily writing goals for writers.  For example, Monday: write in a journal, write a letter to someone and mail it, or similar.  Sometimes I get into a rut with a fiction story, and just need inspiration to write something else, so I can move on. 

I can rest easy, as far as the bathroom goes.  But what's on the cleaning agenda for next week?  

.  .  .  . the master bedroom.

1 comment:

Miss Val's Creations said...

Great organizing job! Best of luck with your writing inspiration. ~Val