Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Starting Saturday ~ Living Life!

What a gorgeous sunrise we had this morning.  I am sitting in my writing area, in front of two open glass doors, watching the peaceful sunshine, trees blowing in the breeze and the bright green winter wheat fields.  KennyG is as loud as I play it.  What a wonderful, and uplifting way to start my Saturday. The corn burner is keeping me toasty while I sip a steamy cup of soothing coffee. 

Yep.  Life is good!

Marathon cleaning day today.  I'm waking up the kids and putting a rush on chores.  It's too gorgeous to spend the day inside today.  My word count for NaNoWriMo is double today. 

Despite a cat fight outside my bedroom this morning, waking me up at 7am after I fell asleep, after my husband woke me up at 5:20am, I am starting the day fabulously.  We do really need to do something about that rat of a stray that won't go away. 

No comments: