Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day 3 ~ A Good Start

Although I have a raging headache, I've managed to write this morning.  Despite laundry, sick kids and baking trail bread, I've written 957 words so far, and it's only 10:22am here.

My writing area is adorned with empty plates, an empty coffee cup (which needs filled up right now), and lots of old clipped magazine and newspaper articles.  It's actually been quite fun these first 3 days.  It's definitely a huge change to my daily routine.


Daily Word Total: 1800
Word Total to Date:  5361

There are a lot of people writing novels this month.  Today, I could not access the NaNoWriMo Web site at all.  Busy, busy, busy.

No comments: