Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Thursday, January 21, 2010

David and Goliath - Bible Reading in 90 days - Day 21

I am finished with today's Bible reading.  After I reading through David and Goliath, my thoughts turned to my childhood.  Back when 6th grade was still in an elementary school, our school allowed the 6th graders to put on a play or musical for the school.  One year the 6th graders put on South Pacific.  When it came time for my class, we put on David and Goliath.  Can you believe that?  Could you see a school putting that on for all to see in today's schools?  Nope. 

No comments: