Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Monday, November 9, 2009

Kids, Writing and Reading

"Mom how do you spell rock?  I'm having a brain fart" said my 7 year-old daughter.

It is amazing to see the kids drag out their journals when they see me writing.  It is also wonderful to see them read when they see me reading.  Just the other day the same child read her kids' Bible when she saw me doing my Bible study homework. 

I'll get quized also, so I have to pay attention even if I'm doing my own homework.

"Mom what did I just read in the second part?" she'll ask.

If I get caught not answering her right, she will read it again out loud.

No comments: