One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One mother making ends meet and surviving today's recession by writing. One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Thursday, February 2, 2017

Ma's Little House Shawl


I originally posted this back on May 10, 2013 on this blog. Blogger won't allow me to link this post back to my old post, and I want to share the pattern. Evidently, it's becoming quite popular on Pinterest.


I continue to receive emails asking for the pattern, so here it is:


As you can see the pattern has been around for a while.

Enjoy and crochet away!

6 comments:

Connie said...

I have that shawl, only mine is white. I wear it all the time, even over my pajamas at night when watching TV. It is so cozy and warm . . . not to mention it's pretty, too:)

carol fun said...

Thanks for the pattern... I have some lovely variagated yarn that would be perfect for this!

Kristina said...

Connie, I would love to make another one in white. It is cozy for sure.

Kristina said...

Carol fun, that sounds pretty too. Enjoy!

Sam I Am...... said...

I can't believe how many posts of yours I've missed...shame on me! I love the shawl and I love to crochet so I will be making this for sure! i may get yarn today as I am going to Wally World! LOL!

Kristina said...

Sam I Am, I have been pretty regular at posting, because I can write while I get the wood stove going (before I start my day). I plan on making a second shawl. I'm just not sure what color yet.