One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One mother making ends meet and surviving today's recession by writing. One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Thrift Find ~ Clothespin Apron


(reversible, and handmade)

As promised to some folks, here is the photo of the clothespin apron I purchased for $1.50.  I found it at a thrift store, when I was really not looking for anything in particular.  I love it when I find useable thrift items.  I just have to keep the shopping prudent.

5 comments:

Liz said...

Very pretty! Love the bright colors!

Corn in my Coffee-Pot said...

Oh I love this.
Maybe you can make a pattern from it and make more!
Of course...one only really needs one clothes pin apron.
I like it...and you can't beat $1.50...I like finding things that are useful too.

:) Pat

Michelle said...

COOL! I need to make one of these for myself. Great find.

Katmom said...

Luv it Kris...and super find for a super price!
>^..^<

Beansieleigh said...

LOVE it!! What a great find!