One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One mother making ends meet and surviving today's recession by writing. One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Hiatus ~ Look for new posts in about a week ~

I'm taking a blogging hiatus.  School break is about to end, and I need to catch my breath from all this farm/garden work and take a few walks with God.

I hope to be back soon, with a fresh approach and fresh ideas. 

4 comments:

Candy C. said...

Enjoy your break, you deserve it! Loved the walk through your flower garden, thanks for sharing! :)

Sooz said...

Take care, get rested and come back soon! I read your blog every day and enjoy hearing about your life!

Karen said...

Hope ya get your feet back under ya soon - ya certainly deserve it.

nancypo said...

Rest is always good! I'm back to work on Friday, then bam, it's busy time!