Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Putting it all away

The tree is completely down, the decorations are all packed away, and the tree skirt is folded and packed.  It is hard to believe that the year of 2010 went so fast.  When one of the kids asked me what my resolutions were, and I didn't have any to share.

By her asking me, I became motivated to hunt for my journal I keep specifically for goals and resolutions.  Remember, I'm a journal junkie.  I not only found it, but found another one I used for short stories.  Now I have something to read over tomorrow.  It could be just the source to motivate my writing.

I have to admit that writing on-line can quickly burn a person out.  It's requires a massive quantity of articles for a small income.  Did I mention small?  I'm ready to move on to bigger pastures. 

Putting everything away reminded me to "put away" all the negative memories and keep them put away. 

No comments: