Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Friday, June 11, 2010

Bucket List



Crocheting baby booties has been on my "bucket" list for a long time. Funny how things work out, because I am just now finding a pattern I like, and all my kids are grown. It was sure a fun way to mess with the kids today! LOL! Each one kept asking, "and why are you making baby booties?" It was fun to get them all worked up!

The top photo is the progress I am making. The one on the left is the first one I made. The one on the right (top photo) is the second one, and much better looking. I worked the ends of the bootie tie in as well.

The kids are writing their own bucket lists as I sit here and write. They were so bored that they went on-line to find "stuff" to do and decided to write 100 things on a bucket list. It's better than hearing them complain, or say "Mom you're no fun anymore!"

Well, another thing is off my own bucket list now. Maybe down the road I can donate baby booties to shelters and centers? Time will tell. I got the chance to make it today because it rained. The humidity is horrible so we are indoors. Although we still do not have air conditioning on, we are a bit more comfortable inside than outside.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: