One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One mother making ends meet and surviving today's recession by writing. One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Monday, March 1, 2010

Balancing Life

In my midst of walking for 60 minutes, it became the hardest when I hit 45 minutes.  I read No Plot?  No Problem! up to that point.  I decided to put my headphones on and turn up the volume, which indeed pumped up the speed.  Thank you Toby Mac!

Before that, I decided to get up early and write.  Well, that didn't work out so well.  The two younger kids were up at the crack of dawn - bugging me!  Talk about torture.  Hrmmmph!  Give them a day off of school, and they wake up early - too early.  Give them a school day, you can't get them out of bed.

No comments: