Skip to main content

Easy Crochet Scarf Pattern (where to find it)

 


The scarf pattern I used in yesterday's post is on Youtube by Hooked by Robin.  It is my favorite scarf pattern to use.  Here is the video location.



Well, it's not the actual video link.  I attempted, but blogger is being a bugger today.  The pattern is by Hooked by Robin (she is on social media and on Youtube (for this pattern).  She has a website too, but I did not see this pattern on it.

Pattern is by:  Hooked by Robin (link to youtube pattern, hoping it works)

Pattern title on Youtube:  Quick & Easy Crochet Scarf, One Row Repeat.

On social media (facebook) title for her video there, is "Easy Crochet Scarf"


I hope this helps locate the pattern.  It'a a basic double HDC stitch repeat.  If you cannot locate the pattern on youtube, please comment below or facebook, please comment below.  I will try my best to get the actual video shared.  

I started my scarf with 26 single crochet, followed by the repeat stitch.  I also add the fringe on the ends.

Easy Crochet Scarf Pattern (where to find it)  © November 2024 by Kristina at Pioneer Woman at Heart

Comments

Betsy said…
Thank you so much. Blogger can indeed be a picky entity sometimes. I'm looking forward to trying it soon.
Blessings,
Betsy
Betsy, you are welcome. I just love the way the scarf looks when it's done. Enjoy and blessing to you too!

Popular posts from this blog

Chit Chat

  The pickings are slim right now, but we'll take anything we are blessed with.  I made a salad and cleaned the beans.  The rain will give us more for a meal in a day or so.  The green beans are every so slowly coming on this season. I made a batch of homemade granola, and instead of my homemade vanilla extract, I used my homemade Christmas Spice Extract.  It smelled so good in the oven, and while cooling.   I picked some purslane, and am doing an experiment with it this time.  Update soon.   Chit Chat ©  August 2026 by Kristina at Pioneer Woman at Heart

I've Been MIA and Heat Wave

First day of July.  It's hot.   I'm definitely not entering a stage of boredom any day soon.  Although I've been doing a lot, it's been productive.  We are in the middle of the worst heat wave I can ever remember.  So humid, there is very little to no work being done in the gardens for the last few days.  Heat index has been up to 106 degrees, and nights did not get any cooler than about  77 degrees.  The heat wave will continue for the rest of the week.  No rain yet. I froze water in small bottles to keep the chickens water cold, and froze treats for them. I canned a small batch of reduced sugar peach jam (before the heat  wave).  I have to admit, it's been very nice to can for two people now.   Enjoyed the last of our asparagus harvest.  The last two stalks were harvested June 29th.  The longest asparagus season we've ever had.  They look light colored, but taking them out of the fridge, they quickly...

Reminders?

      On the positive side (after the hot pepper debacle). . .                                                We are looking forward to creative healthy meals, derived from the garden and whatever is in abundance, or available.  The chickens helped supply this meal last year and was delicious. Beets roasted with onions and rosemary from the herb garden.  Also, a picture from previous garden years.  Oh, we put thyme on these too, and also from the herb garden. Not to forget those tomatoes and all the sauces made over the years.  That dish included asparagus from the garden, as well as oregano from the herb garden. Sometimes a roll down memory lane gives us the spark to keep gardening and planting.  Maybe.   Reminders?   ©  June 2026 by Kristina at Pioneer Woman at Heart