Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Sunday, May 21, 2023

. . .from the handiwork journal


Warmer days are arriving, so this may be put on the back burner until fall.  We'll see, I guess.  It's still in progress.



Another wire crocheted/beaded pair of earrings, but this may be the last.  I am donating all the beads I have soon.


On good weather days, I'm spray painting these last small clipboards.  I will add magnets to the back for fridge note paper.  I just wanted them done and ready for gifting if needed.  I should have just donated them, but it's getting done.


. . .still working on the other square doily for the living room.




. . .and lastly (that I know of ha ha!), this scarf is finished!!!  However, I have a bit more yarn, so a matching hat may be my go-to, on-the-go project soon.



 

4 comments:

R's Rue said...

Love the scarf. Happy Sunday.

Leigh said...

You are so productive! I struggle for weeks to get even one handwork project done. (Maybe that will change once I finally get my sewing room done!). That scarf looks so huggable! And that's really saying something, considering how warm it's getting these days.

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

Thank you R's Rue

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

Thank you Leigh. I struggle to get any handiwork time in my day, but when I collapse at the end of the day, I try to get a few rows of something made. I have been too tired to do any reading though.