Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Random Acts of Kindness Crochet Idea ~ Other Ramblings

 





I have so many works in progress in regards to crochet/knit.  In the process of cleaning up my mess on the kitchen table, I decided to finished up what I started and these extra paper clips were made into random acts of kindness giveaways.  In addition to these I have made mini hearts and mini dog bones as well.  It's an item that just never sells, so I'll dig out my heart ones I already have made.

My Mom was big on random acts of kindness.  I'm sure she is seeing what I'm doing and smiling.  If you think of anything cute and small to crochet for these please comment below.  I'm using the Jumbo size paper clips.

Recipes and patterns were sorted, but I found that I'm missing one page for a crochet pattern.  Go figure, ha ha!

We are down to one large log to cut and split for winter, the exercise equipment is all put back together, and we are still making plans for alternate heat in one part of the house.




2 comments:

Jill at emeraldcottage said...

Such cute paperclips! And so nice of you to do it for RAKs
Jillxo

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

Thanks Jill