Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Friday, September 30, 2022

This and That

 


I had overly ripe bananas, so banana bread was baked with some mini chocolate chips in it.  Good thing I did too, as Daughter E stopped out and was hungry.


I created a watermelon ornament for a future craft show, and decided to make lemon and orange slices too.  I am also wondering how many to make?




I created this key hair clip per a special request.  She is a real estate agent, and I think it turned out super cute.

We are starting to get very cool nights now.  I'm so far behind in putting the garden to bed for the winter.  I feel like we are being slammed with all sorts of things that need fixed, repaired, lack of supplies in stores, expensive parts.....stress at my husband's work....sigh....

On another note, I am still filling boxes to move the living room items to other rooms.  In the process I am filling boxes for donations as well.

5 comments:

Shug said...

My family loves Banana nut bread and your photo here certainly puts me in the mood to make some. Thanks for this mornings inspiration!!

Debi said...

I love chocolate chips in banana bread. I made a loaf last week with chocolate chips and cashews. The key that you crocheted is perfect for a realtor. We can only do what we can do, right? Hope your week slows down a bit for you.

Debi said...

I love chocolate chips in banana bread. I made a loaf last week with chocolate chips and cashews. The key that you crocheted is perfect for a realtor. We can only do what we can do, right? Hope your week slows down a bit for you.

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

Shug, you are welcome!

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

Debi, thank you, I think she is very happy with her hair clip.