Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Tuesday, September 13, 2022

This and That


 We love to support local businesses, and we purchased a handmade bird house.  We will set it on a post in hopes for birds to move it, and I am setting out some grape jelly in hopes to encourage a few Boston orioles to visit.  I think my husband wants to paint the birdhouse first, before we put it out for the birds.  In fact, now that it's fall, we may not put it out until spring.


My new spoon rest, ha ha!


Fall blooms.




My minimal fall decor, ha ha!  I, for one, have no time nor the space for storing fall decor.  I did swap out the placements and put the potpourri in the one bathroom.




No comments: