Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Saturday, December 11, 2021

from the handiwork journal . . .

I started to crochet ornaments for next year, but realized I need one more color of the yarn.  It's now on hold.




I  have however, switched things up a bit and got out my embroidery.  I will attempt to get the rest of a set of tea towels finished for a present for Daughter K.  We are not "gifting" as usual this year, but I thought at least one thing to open for her would be nice.  I told her the cardigan was her present too.  It was supposed to be her present a few years ago (ha ha, it took me that long to make it).


. . . a scrap lap afghan on the crochet hook. 

No comments: