Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Tuesday Tidbits

Monday ended up mostly a cleaning day.  Bathroom cleaned, hallway swept and mopped, dishes done, beef stroganoff put into the crock pot, carpet swept, etc.

I had some last minute garden stuff that needed to be put in storage, a dog gate moved out of the house (heathens tear it down when someone knocks on the door), and twine put away until next garden season.

My fun purchase from our weekend getaway.  The feathers on this clamored all the way home, and my husband kept rolling his eyes at me, ha ha!

It'll be a busy day.  Our mower guy didn't show up yesterday.  I hope he shows up today.  It's getting colder in our parts.




No comments: