Skip to main content

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas. . .




Tree #1 up.  Blue lights this year.  And yes, it's in one of the bathrooms.




Tree #2 up.  



Tree #3 up.



Tree #4  up.  Here are a few of the hundreds of handmade ornaments I made that will be going on it.  I'm reviewing them all to see what I'll be making and selling next year too.





Instructions on how to make this one is :  Here










Tree #5 is being debated.  I need a place to put it, ha ha!


In the midst of taking inventory, I realized we sold out of the dish scrubbies last weekend  I spent the day restocking, but colors are limited due to lack of netting.  I restocked the headbands, and added more color options too. Needless to say, the house is a mess due to lack of cleaning, ha ha!

Comments

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas...
By Johnny Mathis..

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
Everywhere you go
Take a look in the five and ten glistening once again
With candy canes and silver lanes aglow..

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
Toys in every store
But the prettiest sight to see, is the holly that will be
On your own front door....
(I'm sure you ALL know the rest)....
mamasmercantile said…
My goodness what a beautiful sight, they all look so pretty.
Susan said…
Your house must be bursting with Christmas cheer! Mine pales in comparison. I love those camper ornaments - I hope you made tons, because they will be wildly popular!
Thanks Susan, I have 3 more of the campers crocheted, and just have to assemble them. They have been a hot seller this year.
Sam I Am...... said…
Your trees are lovely! I really like the blue one! I can't find my little bulbs for my ceramic tree....They're in a plastic bag somewhere!@!
Your ornaments are really great...you are talented!

Popular posts from this blog

Chit Chat

  The pickings are slim right now, but we'll take anything we are blessed with.  I made a salad and cleaned the beans.  The rain will give us more for a meal in a day or so.  The green beans are every so slowly coming on this season. I made a batch of homemade granola, and instead of my homemade vanilla extract, I used my homemade Christmas Spice Extract.  It smelled so good in the oven, and while cooling.   I picked some purslane, and am doing an experiment with it this time.  Update soon.   Chit Chat ©  August 2026 by Kristina at Pioneer Woman at Heart

I've Been MIA and Heat Wave

First day of July.  It's hot.   I'm definitely not entering a stage of boredom any day soon.  Although I've been doing a lot, it's been productive.  We are in the middle of the worst heat wave I can ever remember.  So humid, there is very little to no work being done in the gardens for the last few days.  Heat index has been up to 106 degrees, and nights did not get any cooler than about  77 degrees.  The heat wave will continue for the rest of the week.  No rain yet. I froze water in small bottles to keep the chickens water cold, and froze treats for them. I canned a small batch of reduced sugar peach jam (before the heat  wave).  I have to admit, it's been very nice to can for two people now.   Enjoyed the last of our asparagus harvest.  The last two stalks were harvested June 29th.  The longest asparagus season we've ever had.  They look light colored, but taking them out of the fridge, they quickly...

Reminders?

      On the positive side (after the hot pepper debacle). . .                                                We are looking forward to creative healthy meals, derived from the garden and whatever is in abundance, or available.  The chickens helped supply this meal last year and was delicious. Beets roasted with onions and rosemary from the herb garden.  Also, a picture from previous garden years.  Oh, we put thyme on these too, and also from the herb garden. Not to forget those tomatoes and all the sauces made over the years.  That dish included asparagus from the garden, as well as oregano from the herb garden. Sometimes a roll down memory lane gives us the spark to keep gardening and planting.  Maybe.   Reminders?   ©  June 2026 by Kristina at Pioneer Woman at Heart