Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Friday, May 17, 2013

Got Tea?



My kids (and I) love to drink tea and coffee both.  But lately, they have gotten funky with both.  Mom sent over some vanilla chocolate truffle teabags, and guess what my 16 year-old did?


She put that very same teabag into the coffee maker, along with the coffee grounds, and brewed it.  Not bad too.


I wonder what else they will come up with, now that most of my tea is restocked.

What would you call that anyway (brewing coffee with tea)? Coff-tea?  Tea-Fee?  Ha ha ha!  

2 comments:

onesimplefarmgirl2 said...

Hate tea. Sorry!

Candy C. said...

Vanilla chocolate coff-tea sounds pretty good to me! :)