Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Friday, January 11, 2013

Collections....Pens and Keychains

I can't say I really "collect" antiques, because I use all the antiques I do buy.  Except for my coffee pot collection.  I do use two of them when we go camping, so I am still considering options for the remainder of them (maybe turning them into plant pots).

Here is another pen in my "collection" of pens.  They kids bought me this one year.  It is a bit challenging to write with, and I tend to play with it more than write, but it's definitely different.  

I remember playing the game "Trouble" many times as a child.

P.S. I know a few followers asked to see more of my keychain collection, so I hope to get that posted soon. 

It's pouring down rain this morning, and the weather is to be up to the 60's tomorrow.

No comments: