Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I Wear Pink for. . .

(Me at the Island)

I wear pink for my Mom who is a survivor, and for my Aunt who unfortunately passed away from breast cancer. And of course for all those that have been diagnosed with breast cancer.

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. 

Who do you wear pink for?

2 comments:

Candy C. said...

Great picture Kristina! :)
I count myself fortunate that I don't have any breast cancer in my family.

Patricia @ 9th and Denver said...

Thanks for this reminder.
We've not had any incidence of this in our family...a blessing I know. But at the same time we need to be reminded of others...this cancer has touched.

That is a wonderful photo of you! I don't think I've ever seen your picture before! ...Pat