Saturday, my husband took me away for a one night Island get-a-way. Look what I found! This very cute trailer night light. This one will remind of the most absolute, best ever, getaway we've taken so far.
More photos are posted on my Flickr Photostream for you to view. I'll be loading a few more later today.
The pickings are slim right now, but we'll take anything we are blessed with. I made a salad and cleaned the beans. The rain will give us more for a meal in a day or so. The green beans are every so slowly coming on this season. I made a batch of homemade granola, and instead of my homemade vanilla extract, I used my homemade Christmas Spice Extract. It smelled so good in the oven, and while cooling. I picked some purslane, and am doing an experiment with it this time. Update soon. Chit Chat © August 2026 by Kristina at Pioneer Woman at Heart
Comments
sounds like you enjoyed yourselves! -Pat