Skip to main content

Truffle Mold Ornaments



A while back, I purchased a bag of truffle molds at goodwill, for about $2.00.  I can't remember if I got them half off that day.


I cut photos from magazines and used printed photos to create a few ornaments already.  I did not just outline the photo with glitter, but went a bit further out with it.  I simply used glitter from Hobby Lobby.

These were fun to make, and have helped me clear out my closed of unfinished projects.

Merry Christmas!

Comments

Candy C. said…
How beautiful and Merry Christmas to you and yours!!
I have NOT seen these ornaments... I don't subscribe to MJF...but these are so cute!

You are getting so much done with all the little crafts you've been doing!
We are almost finished with our homemade gifts and baskets... I tend to work slower than most! Plus...we don't get together for Christmas until New Years Day... so I actually have 1 more week. Whew!
** for God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.**
Have a Merry Christmas- ...
and thanks for all your sweet comments at Corn!

Pat
Kim said…
Another lovely ornament. I have enjoyed them all, thanks for sharing them.
Denise said…
Wow those are just as pretty as MJ's. In fact I think I like it better with the glitter extended. How did you clean those little tins up? They look really shiny and new. Merry Christmas!
Most of the tins were that shiny when I bought them. Some are a bit worn, but overall they were clean.

Popular posts from this blog

Chit Chat

  The pickings are slim right now, but we'll take anything we are blessed with.  I made a salad and cleaned the beans.  The rain will give us more for a meal in a day or so.  The green beans are every so slowly coming on this season. I made a batch of homemade granola, and instead of my homemade vanilla extract, I used my homemade Christmas Spice Extract.  It smelled so good in the oven, and while cooling.   I picked some purslane, and am doing an experiment with it this time.  Update soon.   Chit Chat ©  August 2026 by Kristina at Pioneer Woman at Heart

I've Been MIA and Heat Wave

First day of July.  It's hot.   I'm definitely not entering a stage of boredom any day soon.  Although I've been doing a lot, it's been productive.  We are in the middle of the worst heat wave I can ever remember.  So humid, there is very little to no work being done in the gardens for the last few days.  Heat index has been up to 106 degrees, and nights did not get any cooler than about  77 degrees.  The heat wave will continue for the rest of the week.  No rain yet. I froze water in small bottles to keep the chickens water cold, and froze treats for them. I canned a small batch of reduced sugar peach jam (before the heat  wave).  I have to admit, it's been very nice to can for two people now.   Enjoyed the last of our asparagus harvest.  The last two stalks were harvested June 29th.  The longest asparagus season we've ever had.  They look light colored, but taking them out of the fridge, they quickly...

Reminders?

      On the positive side (after the hot pepper debacle). . .                                                We are looking forward to creative healthy meals, derived from the garden and whatever is in abundance, or available.  The chickens helped supply this meal last year and was delicious. Beets roasted with onions and rosemary from the herb garden.  Also, a picture from previous garden years.  Oh, we put thyme on these too, and also from the herb garden. Not to forget those tomatoes and all the sauces made over the years.  That dish included asparagus from the garden, as well as oregano from the herb garden. Sometimes a roll down memory lane gives us the spark to keep gardening and planting.  Maybe.   Reminders?   ©  June 2026 by Kristina at Pioneer Woman at Heart