If you have been following my blog, you will know that I will not be buying manufactured Valentine's Day cards. We make ours homemade each year, and this year, one child has been asked to make a box for her cards. Visit by S.C.R.A.P. blog to see photos her her personally created Valentine's Day box.
The pickings are slim right now, but we'll take anything we are blessed with. I made a salad and cleaned the beans. The rain will give us more for a meal in a day or so. The green beans are every so slowly coming on this season. I made a batch of homemade granola, and instead of my homemade vanilla extract, I used my homemade Christmas Spice Extract. It smelled so good in the oven, and while cooling. I picked some purslane, and am doing an experiment with it this time. Update soon. Chit Chat © August 2026 by Kristina at Pioneer Woman at Heart
Comments