One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One mother making ends meet and surviving today's recession by writing. One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Monday, July 2, 2012

Cats Earn Their Keep

I was tickled to look out my window and see Cheddar carrying a mouse in his mouth.  Next thing I know, he's out there playing with it, along with Tim.  I'm glad to see they both are good mousers.  We need the extra help on the rodent patrol.

2 comments:

Carolyn Renee said...

I love my cats for just being "cats", but it's even better when they can help depopulate the vermin problems around the homestead! Give them a pat on the head and a belly rub for me.

Candy C. said...

Good kitties! :)