Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Sunday, April 1, 2012

It's a Girl!

It's not an April Fool's joke either.  Around 3:00am Peanut gave birth to a healthy baby girl.

Peanut delivered without any problems.  She's such a good mother too.  My sleepy-eyed 10 year-old and I went out to greet her.  

She's black and white and her face has a tiny white dot on each cheek.  My 15 year-old is taking suggestions for a name.  Visit her blog to give her any names for this cutie:  Life as a Teen Farmgirl.

 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

How about Oreo, or Cream Puff? :)

simplicityinthemaking said...

Presious!

Patricia @ 9th and Denver said...

Oh wow!
I love it...so sweet.
Congratulations... I'm heading over to offer a suggestion.
~Pat

Candy C. said...

YAY for baby goaties!! I'm glad everything went well for maaa and the baby! She is a cutie!

Sam I Am...... said...

Oh! So precious! Babies are true gifts from heaven...all babies! Congratulations!