One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One mother making ends meet and surviving today's recession by writing. One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Sunday, April 1, 2012

It's a Girl!

It's not an April Fool's joke either.  Around 3:00am Peanut gave birth to a healthy baby girl.

Peanut delivered without any problems.  She's such a good mother too.  My sleepy-eyed 10 year-old and I went out to greet her.  

She's black and white and her face has a tiny white dot on each cheek.  My 15 year-old is taking suggestions for a name.  Visit her blog to give her any names for this cutie:  Life as a Teen Farmgirl.

 

5 comments:

nancy said...

How about Oreo, or Cream Puff? :)

simplicityinthemaking said...

Presious!

Corn in my Coffee-Pot said...

Oh wow!
I love it...so sweet.
Congratulations... I'm heading over to offer a suggestion.
~Pat

Candy C. said...

YAY for baby goaties!! I'm glad everything went well for maaa and the baby! She is a cutie!

Sam I Am...... said...

Oh! So precious! Babies are true gifts from heaven...all babies! Congratulations!