Tuesday, December 28, 2010
Happiest Moments from 2010
I asked my kids to write me a letter with their happiest moments, so I thought I might share a few of my own.
1. Camping with hubby and cooking all of our food over the campfire.
2. Canning for the first time.
3. Cooking meals entirely from the garden.
4.Writing my first novel during NaNoWriMo in November.
5. Cutting my first cord of wood by hand (and all of my farmgirl accomplishments).
6. My outdoor reading room.
7. All of the beautiful butterflies I took pictures of.
8. Watching the sun rise.
10. My flower gardens.