Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Tea Storage

Hubby and I have been looking on ebay to find a wooden storage unit with drawers.  We finally found one at an antique store, and the drawers are perfect for storing all the tea we drink here.  This was another great find on our recent getaway.


The cabinet appears to be made by hand, using recycled wood.  I am so excited we found this.  It proves that patience is a virtue.  

I still have a few items on my "wish" list, but will continue to search out antique and thrift stores. 

5 comments:

Nancy Jo said...

That is really cute, I love little units like that. That was a really good find.
Nancy Jo

Patricia @ 9th and Denver said...

why wooden?

does it preserve the tea better?

-Pat

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

Pat, I found ceramic ones, but they were $135 and too expensive. I just loved this one.

Candy C. said...

I love pieces like that!

Unknown said...

Nice!