Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Monday, July 26, 2021

Happy Homemaker Monday

We had a busy weekend, but sheesh, these birthday parties are taking over all our free time.  We have a lot of nieces and nephews that have lots of kids, and again, had a birthday party to attend.  I however, love that we can see family this year.

Sunday the weather was awful.  Humidity was over the top. 


Today I am joining Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom.

The weather . . .

88°F/64°, sunny


How I am feeling this morning . . .

Not ready to take on the week, ha ha!  


On the breakfast plate . . .

Leftover French toast, coffee


Looking around the house . . .

I have a lot of extra camping stuff I need to either donate or put away.


On my reading pile . . .

Nothing this week, nor last week.


On the TV . . .

Virgin River


On the menu . . .

Honestly, I have no idea.  I'll need to take a look in the freezer and pantry and come up with some ideas.


From the camera . . .

I finally got around to try an Aperol Spritzer.  Not bad, but not cheap either.  It was a welcoming cold refresher on a hot weekend.

I am thankful for. . .

A bit cooler weather today.  Sunday was miserable.


I am hoping to . . .

Get to town for a few items I forgot over the weekend.


Prayer list . . .

No personal requests, but prayers for our country

5 comments:

Rain said...

Hi Kristina! :) I used to love Campari and soda, it's like Aperol but maybe less sour or bitter. Now I can't handle the bitterness, I have a more sweet palate for drinks!

Jean said...

Glad the weather cooled off for you a bit. Hope you have a wonderful week!

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

Rain, we thought it was good, but man it's expensive.

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

Thanks Jean

Luludou said...

Glad you got to see family and had a good time.

Hope you had a great week